Monday 22 February 2016

Leadership Reflection

W.A.L.T: Describe the traits of an effective leader.
For the last week we have learning about the leadership traits.
Leadership is a skill of being able to motivate people/teams to work towards a goal.
We had lots of traits that we came up with but we had to narrow it down to six that were the most important. These six are:
-Integrity
-Trustworthy
-Resilient 
-Active thinker
-Goal focused 
-Motivational

To prove that we knew what these traits mean we had to do a describe map to show we knew what to do. This is the describe map that I am going to show you I know what they all mean. To do that we had to read a book about a hero and complete a form that is below.


The SOLO level I am at is Multi structural because I can describe the traits of an effective leader
 My next step is to have a teacher conference and also get to relational

No comments:

Post a Comment