Wednesday 13 April 2016

Term 1 Integrated Learning - Leadership

We have been learning all about What makes a good leader.


We identified that good leaders show 6 main character traits. These are trustworthy, resilience, integrity, goal focused, active thinker and motivational.

The leadership trait that I think I show the most is trustworthiness because I always turn up to what I have to do in my leadership role and I can be trusted to get all of the house points done on time.

The leadership trait I would most like to develop is motivational because I sometimes need to be motivated to do some things with my role and some other things.

Something NEW I have learned about leadership is that you always have get your job done on time and you some times have time limits on when they have to be done.

The SOLO level that I reached during this unit of learning is extended abstract because I can evaluate the effectiveness of a leader.


My next step in learning about leadership is to apply everything that I have learned about leadership to my own leadership roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment