Wednesday 30 March 2016

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

My Strengths

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were standing side on and having a firm and correct grip on whatever you are batting with because when I was doing my first and last game had to hit the ball and this is what I did really well.

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were Cup your hands or reverse cup as early as possible and Soft hands for catching because those techniques helped me catch the ball and throw it better.

My Next Steps

To improve my striking of a ball I need to Play through the shot - follow through. because when I hit the ball I didn't hit it very far and I think that this technique would help me better.


To Improve my catching and fielding I need to Look at where you are aiming to throw the ball. Point to where you want the ball to go because when I threw the ball it was not straight.


The game that I enjoyed the most was rounders because it helped me improve on my technique and it was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment