Tuesday 26 July 2016

My CARE Progress

I have done a check of my CARE progress so far this year.


I am proud of my progress I am doing okay
I think I am doing okay because I have quite a few values highlighted.


How far away are you from reaching your BRONZE/SILVER?
I am 8 boxes away from getting my bronze


The area of CARE that I need to try harder in C / A / R / E
I need to work on respect because that is the value that I have the least signed off in.


To achieve my BRONZE/SILVER award quicker I need to……….
Have a teacher conference to see if I have all of the right ticks recorded and then put those ticks in and then earn more ticks 
The one thing that I can do to improve my progress in CARE is……
Work on the ticks I have left.
I will review CARE progress again at the end of the term.

No comments:

Post a Comment