Wednesday 6 July 2016

WALT apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.

Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I have used successfully are..... Always say yes. Thinking on the spot.


Improvisation TECHNIQUES that I would like to have more practice at…… Making it more spontaneous.


The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit was learning all of the new games because I have never heard of them before and they were really fun to play.


The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was getting up in front of everyone because i'm not used to doing that kind of thing.

My favourite improvisation game was doorbell game because it was interesting on what everyone did.



My next step/ something I need to work on further  in improvisation is being more comfortable performing in front of an audience because I was a little bit shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment