Wednesday 6 July 2016

Student Led Conference Reflection

The things I enjoyed most about my SLC were:
I enjoyed presenting my reading and maths slides because they were my most detailed ones but they were also the ones that I had to improve on. I also enjoyed showing Mum what we do in our class to pass some time.


What went well and why?
I think time wise it went well because Mr L came at the start and then I finished just before the bell rang to leave. I also think explaining my AsTTle went well because after I explained it Mum had no questions about it.


What were the challenges you faced when preparing and presenting your SLC?
I was challenged when I had to find evidence for my next step and also finding things to say in my writing slides.

What changes would you make for next time and why?
I would change my leadership slide a little bit because it wasn't as detailed enough as I wanted it to and also how I explained my arts and drama.


No comments:

Post a Comment